Saturday, February 18, 2012

Songs about promiscuity/one night stands?

songs like "f**k and run" by liz phair or "lover i don't have to love" by bright eyes??

thanks in advance :DSongs about promiscuity/one night stands?Frank Zappa- "Dinah-Moe Humm"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRwGqf2gl鈥?/a>



The lyrics are a bit risque, so I will only paste the introduction:

"I couldnt say where shes coming from,

But I just met a lady named dinah-moe humm

She stroll on over, say look here, bum,

I got a forty dollar bill say you cant make me...."

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/f/frank+zappa鈥?/a>Songs about promiscuity/one night stands?
Throw Your Arms Around Me. A bit obscure for Americans I know, but it's a great one.By an Australian Indie band from the 1980's called Hunters and Collectors.





This link is to a version by Mark Seymour, (who wrote the song) and Eddie Vedder...... performing it together on stage in Aus.



Eddie Vedder is a big Hunters and Collectors fan, apparently.Songs about promiscuity/one night stands?"Stay With Me" by Rod Stewart and Faces:



In the morning

Don't say you love me

Cause I'll only kick you out of the door...Songs about promiscuity/one night stands?
Permiscuious Girl By Nelly furtado.



Joan Jett Do you wanna touch me?



Lollipop Mika





those are all that i can really think of.Songs about promiscuity/one night stands?Mike %26amp; The Mechanics - The Ghost Of Sex and You

The Smithereens - Girl In Room 12Songs about promiscuity/one night stands?
Liz Phair - "Chopsticks"
I always liked "Say Goodbye" by Dave Matthews Band

No comments:

Post a Comment