Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can i have opinions on this joke .........One night a boy and his girlfriend are out on a date?

. As the boy pulls into his girlfriends to let her out, she tells him to come over the next night for dinner and meet her parents. The boy agrees and the girl says to him that after dinner they will make love.



Well the boy agrees and as he is on his way home, he realizes, "This will be my first time sleeping with someone, so before I go to her house I will stop by the pharmacy and buy some condoms".



The next day, boy went to the pharmacy, and not knowing what condoms to buy, he asks the pharmacist . The pharmacist takes him to the condom isle and shows him the different condoms he could buy. The boy settles on an economy pack of condoms, figuring that He will play it safe, being his first time and all.



That night, the boy is at his girlfriends house, and her mother asks him to say the blessing before dinner. The boy starts talking and keeps going on and on during the prayer. His girlfriend, wondering what is going on, leans to him and says " I didn't know you were such a religious person." The boy says back "I didn't know your dad is a pharmacist".







(if no oe likes im i'm going to migrate to P%26amp;S)Can i have opinions on this joke .........One night a boy and his girlfriend are out on a date?sweet as thats pretty funny made me laugh and that aint easy at the moment cheersCan i have opinions on this joke .........One night a boy and his girlfriend are out on a date?
I thought it was good, even though I've heard it before.Can i have opinions on this joke .........One night a boy and his girlfriend are out on a date?yeah i like that one %26lt;%26lt;wel done
It was okay the first time I heard it but that was a long time ago.Can i have opinions on this joke .........One night a boy and his girlfriend are out on a date?Very good...



鈥?Poor boy 鈥?br>


Aaron.Can i have opinions on this joke .........One night a boy and his girlfriend are out on a date?
Lol, not a bad joke. But you can kinda see it coming.
lol im here conan everyone else must be out :)



see they all turned up :)Can i have opinions on this joke .........One night a boy and his girlfriend are out on a date?
i seen dis here jz few weeks ago.
nice one it got me there
That is a really cute joke .. Nice to see one up here with a little sense of humor and NO vulgarity !!! Thank you !
'twas funny the first time I heard it.
Hahahah thats a wicked one!
i like it.. its funny~! keep going.. its good
haha heard it!! but it's still funny!!
Its been done to death. this is my third time seeing it up here
That's pretty good! It was really funny. I hope that never happens to me!
hahahahah lol thats funny. I like it!
lol...
haha! lol! that was a good joke!
LOL!!!!



XD
umm it's too long. i stopped reading after like 5 sentences

No comments:

Post a Comment