Saturday, February 18, 2012

How to prepare my baby girl for me being gone for one night?

This would be the first time me being away from her one night possible might be two. The last time I left her over night she was in the hospital and she was with my mom was there. She is 11 months old now. I have been stay home mom taking care of her. She has feeding problems and only eat for me.

I am leaving her with my sister in law. While I am an hour away staying with my older son. He having surgery and spending over night. So I need to be there for my son. What can I do to prepare her. My sister in law loves her to death. I will be spending time with my her before I leave to take my son the day of his surgery. And how much should I pack.



this want I am thinking.



Carseat incase she needs to go anywhere with my sister in law. She has a feeding tube if it comes out my sister in law would need to rush her to ER.

Highchair. It a chair hooks to a chair for her feedings

Playpen

baby gate since she crawling everywhere.

Would 3 bottles enough and bring the bottle brush for cleaning.

Pack of diapers and container of wipes.

Diaper rash cream if needed.

Her medicine and tylenol if needed She teething.

her food.

One or two cans of formula.

Toys

her blankets.

Her tube feeding supply She is tube feed at night.

I will be training my sister in law the night before on the tube feeding.

And clothes of course.



Should I leave one of my shirts with her incase. That has my scent that not washed.



ThanksHow to prepare my baby girl for me being gone for one night?I remember that first night away, not knowing if you brought enough.



I think you have all that baby will need and it's only for one night. If you feel something is missing, you can leave like $40 bucks with SIL in case she has to do a store run for anything.



One can of formula is way more than enough for one night.



Leave the number of the hospital as well as the room number. Some places won't allow you to have your cell phone on in a hospital room

No comments:

Post a Comment