Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What should I do, I really love him?

My boyfriend and I recently broke up. He left me because he loves his ex. He lied to me. He leaved me for that another girl. When we are on, he always saying that "past is past" and he is always saying that he already moved on! Then one night he said that he really loves his ex. I love him, it really hurts ;'cWhat should I do, I really love him?): i know its going to be hard but you have to move on...What should I do, I really love him?Damn if he left you for his ex....move on and be happy, without him. I would even want him back if he left me for his ex. f he wants to be with her, find someone that will want you, not their ex. It gonna be hard but with time it gets easier. Start dating again, or do stuff with friends or family, distract yourself. But dont be hanging on to the past. Like he says " the past is the past". Good luck !!What should I do, I really love him?I've been through that before, it's hard, but you have to learn that he's made a big mistake and you need to move on. It's his fault he gave up on you, don't chase after something you already have.What should I do, I really love him?
Mind him,hes a loser.Keep moving.Dont chase him.Theres a lot of fish in the ocean.
  • florida drivers license
  • new cd releases
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment