Saturday, February 18, 2012

I cheated on him with his friend, a one night stand, 4 months ago, and told him two days ago.?

Ive been hanging out with the guy I had a crush on for four years, for a year now. On and off we dated, but the whole year we would text every day, talk on the phone every day, he just didn't want a girlfriend for whatever reason. He wouldnt go out with me before he left for florida, but I made him promise that he wouldnt sleep with another girl, and he promised, but my stupid a$$ did the day after he left. Why? I dont know, i was drunk and stupid. It was his good friend, we all used to hang out in a group and me and his friend used to hook up all the time, so when we saw eachoter after a year, it happened again. We stopped in the middle and he left because we realized what the f are we doing even if we are just drunk. I didn't tell my guy until 4 months later, which was 2 days ago. First...he told me to leave...I convinced him to let me stay. Second, he had me stay at his house for like 3 days straight which he never does, so it seemed like it was all okay. Third, he called me after I left after he went to work and said hed be dropping off all my stuff. Fourth, he dropped off my stuff and I begged him not to leave me, we hung out last night, got drunk, has great conversation, fell asleep in the same bed but everytime id try to touch him hed jerk away which is understandable, but whats going on? Is he going to take me back since I convinced him to hang out and when we did hang out we still got along great and clearly felt something for eachother? We both love eachother, and I did a terrible thing but Im confused at the signals hes sending, saying were done but taking me back, re breaking up with me and dropping off all my stuff but hanging out with me the next night. Someone please give me some insight at what EXACTLY might be going through his mind..



Please no comments on how I am a stupid bit@@ for cheating. I know and I feel like I should die for doing it, but I LOVE him and I want him back, and that was 4 months ago and Im different now i would never even think of hurting him again and we had nothing but blue skies and butterflies the past 2 weeks until I told him.I cheated on him with his friend, a one night stand, 4 months ago, and told him two days ago.?You cheated the day after he left??? You couldn't wait even 24 hours? I wouldn't take you back. You did it once, you'll do it again.I cheated on him with his friend, a one night stand, 4 months ago, and told him two days ago.?
I hope he leaves you, and you die in a tragic death.I cheated on him with his friend, a one night stand, 4 months ago, and told him two days ago.?Go kill yourself, I hate cheats like that. I just drop both of them, I don't need dead weight.
He likes you, but can't get past this. Be patient and wait and see.I cheated on him with his friend, a one night stand, 4 months ago, and told him two days ago.?never cheat. it screws things up. they wont be the same again.I cheated on him with his friend, a one night stand, 4 months ago, and told him two days ago.?
how can you say u love him when u cheated on him
First you should stop drinking, obviously that is the cause of the whole problem:) second, to get him back is all on him, cause not only does he not trust you, he doesn't want to be with you, so i just think you should give him time and wait for him to contact you, and if he doesn't, it means he doesn't want to be with you anymore.I cheated on him with his friend, a one night stand, 4 months ago, and told him two days ago.?
He probably just really confused and doesnt know what to do right now, on one hand he probably hates you and then on the other he loves you and wants to forgive you but is deeply hurt by your actions. Sounds to me like he doesnt know what he wants to do. He just needs time to figure out what he wants if wants to continue on with your relationship or spread his wings and fly. But in my opinion, alcohol is an excuse, and when you love some one you dont do that, and there is a saying that if you do it once, you'll do it again. But you should try and work it out if you really mean what you say, but know this your relationship is going to get really complicated, he wont ever trust you again, which means any time you go out or hang with someone, or dont answer your phone when he calls, he's going to question you, and get mad, and accusing you of cheating even if you werent. So I dont think your relationship will go back to butterflies and kisses.
  • travel trailers
  • mr tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment