Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Is it classed as child abandonment to leave child with their father for one night unepectedly?

i done something silly my husband and i have split but i have the children we are about to go through ugly divores i left children with him for one nite said im not coming bk i need a break he said no i said that he could i do it every day so he could for one nite i dint give him milk for baby said he could by it for once or clothes. he lives with his sister at moment and has been fretning for weeks he would take them over to hers so i said actuly u can for once! now hes figthing for custody saying i abandond them, please help sick with worry i dont want to loose my kids i made mistake but love them with all my heart!Is it classed as child abandonment to leave child with their father for one night unepectedly?No. They still had their father there.



Don't worry.



My parents split up when I was a kid and I ended up with my dad, but that's not what I wanted. My mother had a nervous breakdown and didn't fight to have us. I would've loved to have lived with her though.Is it classed as child abandonment to leave child with their father for one night unepectedly?You cannot abandon your children if you left them with their father and it WAS only for one night.

Dont worry you will still get custody of your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment