Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Do guys still desire the girl they screwed around with, even if it was a one night stand?

So I knew this guy was playing me, and that he was just after the sex. I wanted him too, and gave in. I was not in love with him but it was just physical and I didn't expect him to call me the next day. Its three day after this happen and I still think about him sexually, but don't want him back. Do you think this guy thinks the same way about me even though he doesn't dare contact me? Do men sexually desire a girl after they did the nasty and have sexually dream about her or do they forget about the moment and move on to the next girl?Do guys still desire the girl they screwed around with, even if it was a one night stand?im young...so i haven't had sex yet (actually, idk why im even answering @ this point)

well, me %26amp; my X mutally broke it off about a month %26amp; some weeks ago....we didnt do anything (we only went out for 5 days, then my parents found out %26amp; i had to end it) but hold hands %26amp; i think i kissed him once.

well, he has flat-out ignored me for the past month %26amp; 2 weeks, untill yesterday when he started grabbing me %26amp; then he said he wanted to rape me (......)

then today he acted like i was invisible or that i had the plague or something....

so idk, guys are horny.....they always want some sort of sexual thing, so they may remember what they have done/wanted to do %26amp; then have the urge to do it again.

Honestly i dont know.....Do guys still desire the girl they screwed around with, even if it was a one night stand?I'm sure if you're willing to give it up to him again, he'd be more than happy to oblige, especially if he enjoyed himself and you're good at oral sex. You have nothing to lose by trying to get yourself a booty call. The worst that can happen is he'll say no. If he says yes, then you may have found yourself a nice F*CK BUDDY. Go for it and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment