Saturday, February 18, 2012

Was my one night stand a good idea?

Allow me to start with the backstory. About two weeks ago, my best friend Jayson -- a guy I've known since 9th grade and with whom I've had countless misadventures -- invited me out with some girls he'd met for a round of drinks. Sure enough, one of the ladies took an interest to me, and I returned the advances. One thing led to another, and we wound up at her place. I asked if her our love was truer than all that had come before, and she responded coldly with "high results for little investment -- inquire within."



Fast forward to now, and Jayson's image appears at the foot of my bed. I ask him if my actions were forgivable, and he gives me a strange look, as if to say that my greatest insight will be found within, then vanishes.



I found the girl's name and number in my Vest Pocket Dictionary -- Slatny Fullteron, btw -- and immediately gave chase. I arrived just in time to see them taking down the marquee. "You're too late, son." The look on his face was all the answer I needed.Was my one night stand a good idea?Ummm....okay.....Was my one night stand a good idea?FILPTHRIGHS THEIAR IST FILPTHRISGFHSWas my one night stand a good idea?This sounds like the opening to a film noir movie, so I don't believe that this happened at all.Was my one night stand a good idea?
Hmm ok I guess not

No comments:

Post a Comment